Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Blow the drummer up?

- I wrote this before rushing out the door last Thursday, May 8, 2008:

My mother thinks I may be blown up today while playing a drum roll at an Israel 60 Years of Statehood flag raising ceremony this afternoon. "Jews are hated around the world! I'd rather die in my own home of (bronchial conditions) than get blown up!" Well, if I am blown-up, I have enjoyed my short time here on the planet, and my even shorter time here in Blog Land, interacting, free of religious zealot-ism, with all of you virtual friends!

Keep making music, and if you are in the music business, don't give it away for free!

Hug and kiss your loved ones every day - Dakota, I love you!

See you on the other side!

Ben

Post Script,May 9th, 2008
No one was hurt, or blown-up, at the ceremony. Only the wind blew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home