Saturday, October 14, 2006

Third Time's A Charm

They say things happen in threes. [Whoever came up with "they say" probably invented politics...] [and i guess that means someone really messed up when they designed our nose, eyes, ears, hands, feet ,heart, lungs, brain, and ass cheeks: those are ones, twos and fives - no threes. The only threes I can come up with are the three joints on each of our eight fingers! ] And besides, why would one stop counting at three? Why isn't the first of the next set of three really the fourth of the first set of three really the fifth of the next set... ? What do they say about that?

Try finding threes in everything around you - they're there all right, you may just have to be imaginative to see them. I stayed up for three days and now I am really tired. My car broke down, and I had to take a bus back home, and I lost money on the deal - hey it really is true!!! Three things happened, and I know three more things will happen... I got home, ate dinner and then got tired!! OK, that proves it... Our bodies are just messed up and we really should have three brains.

1) A studio owner I know gets barraged on a weekly basis with requests from young engineers seeking employment. He says, "The Y-Generation walk around with signs on their heads that read,'I don't know much, I cost a lot, hire me!' I won't."

2) "Desperation has a way of befriending humility." Ben Makinen

3) What member of royalty said, "Music is my mistress"?

we love you madly!!

-the neighborhood

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home