Saturday, October 14, 2006

Back By "Pop" ular Demand (Strange But Yummy(SM))

Please goto the link embedded in the title of this post and play the song it takes you to loudly as you read and contemplate the following... ready? okherewego -

Due to the flood of emails I have received prodding me for more of my creative-concoction recipies I have decided to provide my loyal readers with a steady diet of Strange But Yummy(SM)!!!!

Tonights treat goes well with a bottle of beer and a movie:

Curry Popcorn!

Heat oil and add mustard seeds Add curry powder [If you do not have an Indian auntie who makes her own curry powder you'll have either to buy a premix or, google curry and figure out how to make it!!] {PS GUYS: women are, like, way impressed when they check you out in the check-out with 10 tiny bags of colorful spices and seeds- you be da man!!} toss those popcorn seeds into the mix and........................................... 40934rjjejildfkjxns rti≈®∂†çƒ√ow;iehnsdfiuvhweoa903euri:POP-A-WAY! 98sduvj4phsp9dihcn¥©˙¨ˆ©†ƒ®∑姮†¥˙¬øˆ
(Add salt and pepper to taste)


-later in the hood!

1 Comments:

At 1:01 AM, Blogger Jean Vengua said...

Now that one's not bad. In fact I think I've made curry popcorn; it's pretty good stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home